With Summer Guest Period beginning the last week of June, we’re excited to reveal our ultimate guide to making the most of our favorite season. Don’t have your reservation yet? There’s still time to join us for Week 7!
Kanuga’s Summer Bucket List
Everyone has treasured moments at Summer Guest Period. Swims in the lake. Porch time in the evenings. Square dances with friends and family. This year, add a few new favorites to your list with our insider suggestions:
- Sign up for our free eco-tours featuring an ATV and knowledgeable guide
- Meet our Mangalitsa pigs and get inspired with a guided walking tour through our vegetable and flower gardens
- Catch the big one while fishing at Kanuga Lake
- Relax with s’mores around the campfire
- Explore Kanuga’s hometown with the Hidden Hendo Tour
- Share the spirit of Kanuga by sending a postcard to someone special
- Enjoy a quiet, holy moment by watching the sun rise over Kanuga Lake
- Play like a kid again with a match of Pickleball
- Combine movement and empowering emotions with a Qoya session
- Start (or continue) a tradition by taking a family photo
- Take a hike and explore more of Kanuga’s untamed beauty.