Select which program and session dates you want to attend.
Provide emergency contact information including address, email, phone number, etc.
Camper Health History
All camper health history information is completed online!
Camp Kanuga residential campers are NOT required to have a doctor’s signature or physical to complete the health section of the registration process; health history information will be saved within our system for the following years’ use.
NOTE: Camp Kanuga may not have personnel/equipment prepared to treat chronic conditions such as cancers, epilepsy, insulin-dependent diabetes, etc. If your camper has such a condition please contact the director before registering.
The following information is REQUIRED:
- Health history and medical concerns
- Immunization/vaccination information (date of your camper’s last tetanus booster)
- The name and phone number of the camper’s doctor and dentist
- Your camper’s health insurance or Medicaid information
Acknowledgment of Payment, Transfer, and Cancellation Policies
The online payment system accepts checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Checks are the preferred method of payment. Non-refundable deposit amount for all programs is $225. All balances are due in full by May 1st.
(based on availability)
After registering, campers may transfer to a different camp session for a $25.00 fee up until 30 days prior to the opening day of their initial camp session.
The following guidelines apply to refunds:
- Notice of cancellation must be received by Camp Kanuga in writing (email or post).
- For cancellation more than 30 days before camp, refund will be the amount paid minus the deposit.
- There will be no refund for cancellation within 30 days of the camp session.
- If camp fees are not paid by May 1st, your registration will be cancelled and the next available person on the waitlist will be offered your spot.
- All fees paid will be forfeited if camper does not check in on the opening day of his/her camp session or chooses to leave early.*
No refunds will be made for any reason after the start of the camp.
Residential Camp, Expeditions and Leadership Academy
By registering for Camp Kanuga, you are agreeing to the terms of Kanuga’s payment, transfer and cancellation policies (listed above).
IMPORTANT: Your camper’s registration WILL NOT BE SAVED if you close or stop the registration process before completing it in full.
For more information about Camp Kanuga, please contact Director David Schnitzer at 828-692-9136, ext. 2840, or firstname.lastname@example.org.