About the Conference
During this year’s Renewal Conference, we will stand at the opening doorway to that amazing promise: How much more!
How much more…. will He open for us this fuller life, living it a-day-at-a-time, as we track Jesus through ‘A-day-in-His-Life’ as Mark tells it. How much more…will He pour His grace on us as we seek to tap again the Spirit-empowered life traveling with Paul through Galatians.
Come with us as we follow the “how much mores” in Mark and Galatians and walk away with the Much More that He longs for us to have.
Kanuga’s annual Renewal Conference brings families and friends together for a week of teaching, worship and healing. Designed as a spiritual recharge, the week features dynamic morning and evening teaching, afternoon relaxation and workshops and powerful worship.
Keynote Speakers TBA
Mark and Lisa Greenslit have attended the Renewal Conference for over 10 years. They are members of St. Paul’s Summerville in South Carolina where they have been active in various ministries for 21 years. Mark and Lisa have been married for 30 years, and they have 4 children, ages 7 to 24. “Renewal Conference has richly blessed our family each summer. We feel privileged to serve as your coordinators!”
Rates are per person (each person must be registered) and include 5 nights lodging and meals beginning with supper Sunday and ending with breakfast on Friday.
- Double Occupancy (shared room/per person): $800 (Early Bird – $720 by February 26)
- Single Occupancy (private room): $990 (Early Bird – $891 by February 26)
- Youth (10-18) $350 (Early Bird – $315 by February 26)
- Child (3-9) $235 (Early Bird – $212 by February 26)
- Infant/Toddler (0-2 yrs.) Free
- Commuter (meals and facility fees only – NO lodging): $575 (Early Bird – $518 by February 26)
Deposit: A $100 deposit, per person, is required at the time of registration. This nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit is deducted from the total fee. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Echeck. Notice of your intent to cancel must be sent to Kanuga in writing either by fax (828) 696-3589 or by email to email@example.com
Balance due: Payment in full is required beginning 30 days before the event start date (May 25, 2018), which is also the Balance Due date for those only paying the initial deposit when registering. Kanuga does not hold credit card information and will not be able to automatically charge the remaining balance due on May 25, 2018.
Cancellations: Cancellations and refunds are provided in a tiered system based on proximity to the event start date. Any cancellation made at least three weeks (21 days) before the event start date will result in the forfeiture of the $100.00 deposit and a refund of any remaining balance. Cancellations made 20-15 days before the event start date will result in the forfeiture of the $100.00 deposit and receive a 50% refund of any remaining balance. Cancellations made 14-8 days before the event start date will result in the forfeiture of the $100.00 deposit. You will then receive a 25% refund of any remaining balance. Cancellations made within 7 days of the event start date are not eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations made by June 03, 2018 will result in the forfeiture of the $100 deposit and a refund of any remaining balance.
- Cancellations made from June 04 to June 09, 2018 will result in the forfeiture of the $100 deposit. You will then receive a 50% refund of any remaining balance.
- Cancellations made from June 10 to June 16, 2018 will result in the forfeiture of the $100 deposit. You will then receive a 25% refund of any remaining balance.
- Cancellations made beginning on June 17 are not eligible for a refund.
Check-in: 4–6 p.m. Sunday, June 24
Check-out: 10 a.m. Friday, June 29