“Sometimes, we are called to other places to find a deeper connection to the places we love. For me, Ireland has been that place.”
— Michael R. Sullivan, President of Kanuga
Destined to be an unforgettable experience, this Ireland pilgrimage is aimed at renewal of mind, body and spirit through powerful connections with nature, in exploring rich canons of heritage and myth and through learning in the company of great teachers.
The Ireland pilgrimage is limited to 25 guests.
$3,990 price includes:
- eight nights’ luxury accommodation in Killarney, Dingle and Shannagary (two people share double or twin-bedded rooms)
- full breakfast daily
- lunches each day—a mix of picnics and tastings at cafes, pubs and restaurants
- six evening meals Participants are free to ramble and dine by themselves an evening in Dingle and in Killarney.
- boat trips on the Killarney Lakes, to the Skellig Islands and Great Blasket
- musical and cultural performances
- luxury coach and auxiliary transport throughout
- gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- all entry fees and maps
- local taxes
- guidance throughout by your escorts the Rev. Michael R. Sullivan, president of Kanuga, Con Moriarty and assistant Ann Curran of Hidden Ireland Tours
- special guests
an additional $450 per person
for individuals who prefer a private room
$400 non-refundable deposit required to hold space.
Airfare not included. If you need assistance with airline bookings or cancellation insurance please email Liz Hedberg.